HiPER Calc Pro Review
HiPER Calc Pro is an application by HiPER Development Studio. HiPER Calc Pro was first published on September 26, 2018. It is available for Android.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, HiPER Calc Pro requires 4.0 and up. The most current version is 6.0.6 Before downloading HiPER …
Authentic content by PsiSoft
HiPER Calc Pro Review
HiPER Calc Pro is an application by HiPER Development Studio. HiPER Calc Pro was first published on September 26, 2018. HiPER Calc Pro is available on Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, HiPER Calc Pro is compatible 4.0 and up. The most current version is 6.0.6 Before diving headlong into HiPER Calc Pro consider content rating:
HiPER Calc Pro will take up 2.6M of empty space on your device. App’s success is proven by 50000+ downloads.
HiPER Calc Pro is an advanced version of HiPER Scientific Calculator.
The calculator has up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent. It detects repeating decimals and numbers can be also entered as fractions or converted to fractions.
You can write expressions in a natural way and watch your calculations. The result is displayed as a number, simplified expression etc.
The calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
- "pocket" for small devices
- "compact" for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
- "expanded" for tablets
A multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access the previous results.
Users can choose from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has several functions, such as:
- basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo and negation;
- fractions (in the expression mode any expression including nested fractions can be entered as a numerator and a denominator);
- mixed numbers;
- periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
- unlimited number of braces;
- operator priority;
- repeated operations;
- variables and symbolic computation;
- calculation details - extended information about a calculation like all complex roots, unit circle etc.;
- complex numbers
- conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates
- advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
- trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
- powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
- degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
- fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
- display exponent as SI units prefix;
- memory operations with 10 extended memories;
- clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
- result history;
- binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems;
- logical operations;
- bitwise shifts and rotations;
- haptic feedback;
- more than 90 physical constants;
- conversion among 200 units;
- Reverse Polish notation.
The calculator has many settings to manage the full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with a built-in help.