Treatment of Skin Disease, 5th Edition review
Covering more than 250 of the most common dermatologic conditions from A to Z, Treatment of Skin Disease, 5th Edition, by Drs. Mark G. Lebwohl, Warren R. Heymann, John Berth-Jones, and Ian Coulson, is your go-to resource for authoritative, evidence-based treatment strat...
Treatment of Skin Disease, 5th Edition
Covering more than 250 of the most common dermatologic conditions from A to Z, Treatment of Skin Disease, 5th Edition, by Drs. Mark G. Lebwohl, Warren R. Heymann, John Berth-Jones, and Ian Coulson, is your go-to resource for authoritative, evidence-based treatment strategies in your daily practice. This award-winning text provides guidance on the fast-moving dermatological therapy options for virtually any skin disease you're likely to encounter, including third-line and unusual therapies when initial options have not been successful. Summaries of each treatment strategy are accompanied by detailed discussions of treatment choices, with ratings on a consistent scale ranging from clinical studies to anecdotal reports.
New to this Edition:
• Features eight all-new chapters on Atypical Fibroxanthoma, Confluent and Reticulated Papillomatosis, Cryopyrin Associated Periodic Syndromes (CAPS), Hypopigmented Dermatoses, Nail Psoriasis, Necrolytic Acral Erythema, Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, and Regional Pain.
• Provides more than 250 full-color clinical images of skin diseases, most of which are new to this edition.
• Includes off-label uses, new treatments like therapeutic antibodies and hedgehog inhibitors, and new indications for existing treatments.
• Puts every possible therapeutic option at your disposal - including management strategies and first- to third-line therapies - for a truly complete guide to the vast array of dermatologic treatment options.
• Presents information in a consistent, tabular format, with checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxes for quick reference.
• Offers the combined knowledge and expertise of the world's leading authorities in dermatology.
No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for keywords and phrases. The search tool will find text, images and tables with one single fast search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. The text search results show the most relevant results at the top of the search. This app also lets you create bookmarks and notes, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Treatment of Skin Disease: Comprehensive Therapeutic Strategies, 5th Edition by Elsevier.
MARK G. LEBWOHL, MD
Sol and Clara Kest Professor and Chairman
Department of Dermatology
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
New York, NY, USA
WARREN R. HEYMANN, MD
Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics
Head, Division of Dermatology
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
Clinical Professor of Dermatology
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA, USA
JOHN BERTH-JONES, FRCP
Department of Dermatology
IAN COULSON, BSc, MB, FRCP
Burnley General Hospital
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer