We depend on our mobile devices for everything from messaging to taking pictures. They’re also great for carrying and sharing files — provided you have the right tools for the job.
We’ve rounded up the best apps for moving files between your computers and devices and sending them to your contacts. Find the right one for your needs right here and you’ll never have to carry around a data cable again.
Share Music & Transfer Files - Xender
Xender is a one of a kind file-sharing app that makes file transfers look easy and seamless. It allows friends to share videos in a few seconds and has absolutely no restrictions whatsoever in terms of file size. Whether you’re looking to quickly send an important document to a client or transfer beautiful pictures from your holiday to your parents, Xender can take care of it all.
- Share any type of files in many places at any time
- Absolutely without mobile data usage
- 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed
- Supports Android, IOS, Tizen, Windows, PC/ Mac cross-platform transferring
- No need for USB connection and PC software installation
- The choice of Over 500 Million users
- Over 100 million files transferred daily
- Play all music and videos
- Wifi file transfer master
SHAREit – Transfer & Share App
SHAREit – Transfer & Share is an app developed by SHAREit Technologies Co.Ltd. It is basically a file sharing applications like Xender that let you seamlessly share almost anything without using the internet, Bluetooth technologies.
As per the developers, the app will provide a transfer speed of up to 200 times Bluetooth speed! It sounds like something interesting.
As we’ve already used the Xender like applications to speed up the file transfer between the nearby devices, this is also a worthy app when looking into the user reviews and download counts.
- No network restriction
- Fast transfer speed
- Good coverage
- Cross-platform support
- Supports almost any files to transfer
- Replicate contacts, SMS messages, MMS messages, music, videos, apps, and other data.
Superbeam App – Easy File Sharing
SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner), NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
- Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
- Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
- Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
- Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's... You name it!).
- Supports Android 2.3.3 and later.
- Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
- Light and dark color themes.
What is your go-to weather app? Why is it special to you? Talk to us in the comments below.