FEIA Weaning Review
Only now! - 50% Discount until end of October!Weaning of the child is a challenge for every parent.The application FEIA weaning is developed in cooperation with physicians and dieticians to be a helpful assistant in the process of weaning. Be a modern parent and enjoy the interactive features of …
Authentic content by PsiSoft
Weaning of the child is a challenge for every parent.
The application FEIA weaning is developed in cooperation with physicians and dieticians to be a helpful assistant in the process of weaning. Be a modern parent and enjoy the interactive features of FEIA. Prepare healthy, nutritious and delicious food for your baby in an easy and fast way.
100 weaning recipes from 4 to 36+ months
The weaning is an important point in the process of childcare. Switching from milk to another type of food requires patience.
Improper weaning can trigger future problems like gastritis, colitis, constipation, allergies and more. Parents’ hectic life makes it increasingly difficult to provide healthy food to their little baby. Therefore, the application FEIA Weaning has collected in one place 100 delicious, nutritious and easy to prepare recipes.
They are specially developed by a children's nutritionist taking into consideration the needs of the youngest. The growth and development of the baby by months and the specifics of the national food market and culture have been taken into account, too.
The recipes in the application FEIA Weaning will provide all necessary nutrients for your baby’s healthy growth. Food has never been so varied. Each recipe also contains alternative products that can be used and allow you to unleash your culinary imagination.
Healthy and proper nutrition is easy and accessible with FEIA Weaning.
Each recipe in the application FEIA Weaning contains information about:
- the period of introduction in the child’s food menu
- the time needed to prepare it
- the necessary products and how many portions you can prepare with them
- method of preparation and storage
- options for changing some of the ingredients according to your preferences or the season
- nutrition facts
In the application FEIA Weaning you will also find:
Important Nutritional Information
- Basic knowledge about the food – easily accessible information about proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals
- Foods rich in vitamins and minerals
-What are the energy needs at different developmental stages
-What food portion is appropriate to be offered to the child?
- Superfoods for babies - when can they be introduced into the diet ?
- Food allergies – what you need to know about them
- Vegetarian and vegan diet – are they suitable for babies and young children?
- Interaction between food and medicines – important information and practical advice
- Gluten allergy and lactose intolerance - it is important to stay informed
Gluten intolerance test
- a specially developed test that helps parents to regularly monitor the reactions of the child's organism to foods containing gluten
- an indispensable assistant who, at the slightest suspicion of intolerance, recommends that you seek the opinion of children's gastroenterologist
First steps in weaning
- a guide to the weaning process
- How to find out that your baby is ready for other foods besides adapted milk or breast milk
- Information about when and how to start the weaning
- Invaluable assistant for the development of food habits of the child
- Everything you need to know about your baby's nutritional needs by month
- Tips for introducing baby food
- Baby-led weaning – pros and cons
First steps in culinary art
- Kitchen Safety Tips
- How to choose the right products
- Cooking and food storage techniques
- Culinary hints and tips for useful dishes and deliciously served portions
Practical and nutritional advice
- When to start giving water to your baby
- Having meals together - cohesive family practice
- Is the child a poor eater and how to deal with this
- How to develop the food tastes of the child from the first bite
The application FEIA Weaning does not replace regular visits to the baby's pediatrician.
FEIA appeals to all parents to always seek expert opinion.