Work Log Pro Review
Work Log is a quick and easy way to keep track of your shifts and calculate the number of hours worked and wages paid over your pay period. Work Log Pro unlocks all of the features of Work Log, including: importing and exporting all your shifts, removing ads and support for multiple jobs.NOTE:*Work …
Authentic content by PsiSoft
Work Log Pro
Work Log Pro unlocks all of the features of Work Log, including: importing and exporting all your shifts, removing ads and support for multiple jobs.
*Work Log Pro unlocks all of the features of Work Log. DO NOT uninstall Work Log Free as it has all of your data. Both Work Log and Work Log Pro must be installed in order to benefit from all of the features available.
You can backup and transfer your data by emailing the backup to yourself from the General Settings using the Backup Database option. You can then open the attachment directly from the email on the device you would like to import the shifts to.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Keep track of multiple jobs, each with their own settings
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commision or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
• Easily backup and restore all shifts to keep all of your information safe and to easily transition to a new device
• Export your recorded shifts as a spreadsheet (.CSV) by week, month, year, pay period or all recorded shifts.
• Ad free
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export